Friday, October 18, 2013

Today, I am an Album!

Courtesy of Zero Hour Records -- the world's greatest record label -- The Floor Models have finally gone legit.

Yes, The Album We Never Made© has actually, finally, been made.

And here's the new and improved back cover art to prove it.


I should add that I haven't yet gotten my physical copies yet -- they're winging their way from Australia as of this writing -- which means I haven't seen all the cool new inside art. I can't wait, obviously.

In any event, when I began the long strange trip that was compiling the CD, I never in a million years expected that this would be the end result. It's amazingly gratifying, obviously; I always thought this music had some merit and deserved a wider hearing, but the fact that somebody else agreed and went to the trouble of actually releasing it is just so great that I still occasionally have to pinch myself to remember that it's really happening.

I wish Andy had lived to see it, though. He was really the most true believer of all of us, if truth be told.

No comments:

Post a Comment