Saturday, July 25, 2015

Still More Updated Updates

Went into the studio last Tuesday night and 95 percent finished the title track from the forthcoming five-song Floor Models EP.




I'm around the moon over how great this sounds; we've scheduled another session to add some discrete background vocals (provided by our pal Ronnie D'Addario, who has a long history with the Floor Models) and tweak the mix, but essentially this is it, and I would like to take this opportunity to thank my once and future bandmates for making work on the track such a pleasant experience. As I've said before, going in I wasn't convinced we could pull this off, but boy....

And I think Andy would have liked it.

In any case, once its done we get to work on the actual EP package; Steve Schwartz, who mastered and edited Floor Your Love, will do similar yeoman's service on the other four tracks, and my beautiful and brilliant girlfriend will be finalizing the cover art.

I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment