Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I am a Camera

Help!!!!

I really want to use the Flo Mos portrait photos below on the forthcoming CD cover, and to give credit where credit is due, obviously. But for the life of me, I can't remember who actually shot them, and neither can the rest of the guys.









I/we do know that they were shot in the hallway at Lucas-McFaul Studios in New York City sometime in 1982 or '83, during a break in our first official recording sessions. And as far as anybody can recall, the only people in attendance that weekend (apart from the band, of course) were producers Dave Immer and Judy Mauer, neither of whom has yet stepped forward to claim the pix as their work.

In any case, I'm going to post a link to this post over at Facebook in the hope it may jog somebody's memory.

Oh -- I still can't believe I ever wore glasses like that, in case you were wondering.

2 comments:

  1. Could have renamed the group, The Eyewear Models.

    AP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love to read it,Waiting For More new Update and I Already Read your Recent Post its Great Thanks. CAMERA

    ReplyDelete